5 Reasons Why Indoor Cycling is so Fabulous!
- The Weather Inside Isn't Frightful - No matter what's going on outside, it's consistently perfect inside the studio for a spin around the block, mountain or bay! What better way to keep a schedule of training and exercise that isn't affected by adverse weather.
- It's Safe - You know you think about it, don't want to think about it, but riding on the road can be dangerous. Indoor cycling allows you the opportunity to capitalize on the benefits of cycling with minimal risk.
- Anyone who has tried indoor cycling knows that the loud music, eclectic lighting and riding in a pack benefits the body, mind and soul.
- An indoor cycling class comes with a 'personal' coach to help you get over the hills and perfect your ride experience, fine-tuning and increasing your fitness level.
- Did we mention ENDORPHINS? Endorphins brought on by high-intensity exercise have been proven to bring about feelings of euphoria and general well-being.
Shebeest partnered with Cycology Fitness in Encinitas, California to highlight our latest Indie Collection as well as our current offerings on shebeest.com! Under the direction of owner Jana Rubenstein, an amazing group of 'Beests gathered to try out our gear in the lastest colorful prints and patterns, all while working hard and sweating like crazy. Girlfriend, let's be real! You may have tried a spin class with an active capri or short and survived ok, but the right amount of protection makes your experience that much better and you'll be more apt to go back again and again. We've created smart products to protect your lady parts without making you feel overdressed or 'kitted-out.' Who better than Shebeest to create a collection that blurs the lines between road cycling and indoor fitness apparel with just the right amount of features and benefits. Thank you to all the ladies who came out to participate and trusted Shebeest to make them look and feel great!